Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion (RSDL), 42 ml sponges
Part No. 90-710
- Designed to be carried by Warfighters and First Responders Worldwide Tested and Proven Effective by the US DoD and multiple NATO Militaries
- Cleared by the US FDA, European CE and Australian TGA
- Decontaminates ALL Known chemical Warfare Agents in less than 2 minutes
- Leaves a Non-Toxic Residue on the Skin
- Fielded by US and NATO Militaries
- Individual Packet and Multi Packet Kits Available
RSDL® removes or neutralizes All known chemical warfare agents such as GA (Tabus, GB (Sarin), GD (Soman), GF (Cyclohexyl Sarin), VX (Nerve Agent), HD (Mustard) and T02 (Toxin). It decontaminates through physical removal and nucleophilic reaction. The foam applicator immediately removes the CW Agent off the skin. Once in solution, the CW Agent is chemically changed to a nontoxic form. Once the CW Agent is decontaminated, the RSDL leaves a nontoxic residue that can be rinsed off when operational conditions permit. RSDL has advantages as a lotions that eliminates powder particle inhalation hazard, eliminates the reduction in integrity to the respirator’s seal that powder particles cause, eliminates particle build-up in the respirator’s exhalation valve, eliminates powder particles entering the eyes, enhances coverage and “spreadability”, and provides tactile sensation of coverage in situations when visibility is reduced (night operations or when eyes are closed). Call for PRICING!
Please call for pricing.