DTAPS Level C1 Coverall
Part # 10-400, NSN # 8415-01-513-1576
- A neck dam to minimize vapor instrusion into the coverall
- A liquid resistant zipper with double splash flaps
- Integral booties with splash guards
- Attached 25 mil butyl outer gloves
- The system design resists liquid penetration and is compliant with the Liquid-Tight Integrity Test (ASTM F 1359 shower spray protocol)
- Tychem LV material provides over 12 hours of protection against the chemical warfare agents GA, GB, GD, HD, L and VX
- Tychem LV material is protective against the 21 ASTM F 1001 chemicals plus over 250 additional chemicals
DTAPS® Level C1 Coverall is a protective suit against chemical and biological warfare agents, as well as industrial chemicals designed under government contract for Homeland Security, WMD, & CBRN environments. The Level C1 coversall is constructed of DuPont's Tychem® LV fabric, which is a multi-layer composite chemical barrier laminated to a strong non-woven substrate. It features a neck dam to minimize vapor intrusion into the coverall and a liquid-resistant zipper with double splash flaps. The coverall has integral booties with splash guards and attached 25 mil butyl outer gloves. ONLY SOLD BY THE CASE OF 2. Color Green.
Please call for pricing.