NG Series Shelters
Emergency Shelter Deployment in Just Minutes!
The RapidPro line of NG Series Inflatable Shelters offers a variety of rapidly-deployable, fully-integrated, portable shelter solutions to fit any disaster or emergency response situation. Utilizing a state-of-the-art air frame technology, NG Series Shelters are freestanding, self-supporting structures that deploy in just minutes with minimal personnel in the harshest of environments. The
Shelters can be used as stand-alone structures or connected together when a larger scale field set-up is needed. Additionally, they can be integrated with lighting, environmental controls, power generation and distribution, hardened flooring, water management systems, furniture and other support equipment to provide a complete Shelter System and total response solution.
Each NG Series Shelter comes standard with an integrated fabric ground floor, purlins, repair kit, anchor kit, transport bag, and electric inflator with hoses.
Available colors include NATO green, sand, orange, and white.
- Automatic pressure maintenance system
- Interior liner and wall partitions
- Portable overhead lighting and scene lighting
- Cart-mounted and trailer-mounted HVAC systems
- Portable fuel-fired and propane air heating systems
- Cart-mounted, trailer-mounted and skid-mounted generators
- Portable power distribution systems
- Hardened flooring
- Water management systems
- Disaster cots, medical field beds, and bedding supplies
- Incident Command
- Casualty Treatment
- Fatality Response
- Incident Camping
- Medical Surge Capacity
- Point of Distribution
- First Responders
- First Receivers
- Law Enforcement
- Relief Organizations